Offering Christ Centric Care and Counsel
Includes: Pastoral Care / Life After Loss: Grief Support/ New Beginnings: Addiction & Recovery Support
“Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety“
– Proverbs 11:14
Goal: Providing emotional and spiritual support.
- Address spiritual concerns and psychosocial needs.
- Assist individuals to process their emotional pain.
- Provide a compassionate and pastoral listening presence.
- Explore the depth of one’s grief and loss journey.
- Provide a confidential space to open up one’s difficult thoughts and feelings.
- Offer a sacred space to reframe and reflect on one’s story.
- Explore forgiveness / reconciliation.
- Offer prayer/ hope / healing in Christ/ anointing of the sick etc.
- Explore spiritual strength, support and resources.
- Identify supportive resources including family /faith/ friends e.t.c .
- Introduce and practice effective spiritual/scriptural coping strategies.
- Assist individuals/families in Advance Care Planning / Directives.
- Finding meaning /purpose of life.