Vision: To offer Christ Centered Care and Counseling.
(“Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety” – Pro. 11:14)
Goal: To provide emotional and spiritual support.
- Assess spiritual concerns and psychosocial needs.
- Assist individuals to address, acknowledge and process emotional pain.
- Provide a compassionate and pastoral listening presence.
- Explore the depth of one’s loss and grief journey.
- Provide a safe space to open up one’s difficult thoughts and feelings.
- Offer a sacred space to reframe and reflect on one’s story.
- Explore forgiveness / reconciliation.
- Offer prayer/ hope and healing in Christ/ anointing of the sick etc.
- Explore spiritual strength, support and resources.
- Identify family /faith/ friends and other supportive relationships.
- Explore and introduce effective spiritual coping strategies.
- Assist individuals/families in Advance Directives.
- Explore meaning/purpose of life.